Dwell Building Services (your local Tweed Coast Builder) always puts the highest level of effort, quality and attention to detail into everything we do.
That includes the accurate quoting of construction projects through a comprehensive building proposal.
We provide a transparent service with our detailed building proposals that will give you confidence and certainty that your project will be completed to the highest of standards, on time and on budget.
So What’s Involved?
When building a custom home or completing a renovation, a tailored Cost Analysis is required. Custom homes need a different approach to project homes which can be picked from a book and are replicated hundreds of times.
The stage of planning you’re at and what documentation you’ve got will determine the next step of the process and how Dwell Building Services can assist. Having plans produced by a designer/architect is a good place for you to start. If you need a referral we’re happy to point you in the right direction.
We Start With:
- The analysis of new plans, existing plans and construction documentation
- A site visit – during this meeting we’ll discuss details: timeframes, any constraints on the project and your budget. At the same time we’ll assess the environment.
- We’ll consult with the relevant professionals and develop construction documentation if required.
Then our actual work begins:
- We contact the relevant trades and material suppliers for their pricing
- Develop a timeline of events to calculate project duration
- Quantify expected hours on the job, labour costs and assess insurance requirements
- Together we refine the inclusions and exclusions to ensure the end product matches your vision and budget
We then provide you with the results. This will include a project price, detailed scope, projected start date, timeline of evens and progress payment schedule.
On acceptance, we will produce a Housing Industry Australia (HIA) approved Fixed Price Contract.
All this will roll out in a timely manner and we’ll maintain communication throughout.
To provide this high level of service, we require a nominal fee which includes consultation to review the proposal once it is produced. It is worth highlighting that this fee will be deducted from the final construction contract price if you choose to build with Dwell Building Services. Read More HERE on the value of having a Contract
The amount of the fee charged will be dependent on the estimated length and complexity of the job.
Is there an alternative to this model?
Yes, we can provide an alternative which is “the normal builders quote”…an estimate which involves a price per square metre. This type of estimate often leads to unnecessary variations, disappointment and disputes.
As your reliable Tweed Coast Builder, we are giving you a document that you can bank on.
We can assure you that engaging Dwell Building Services in the preliminary stages and beyond will add value to your construction experience. Our knowledge and expertise, from planning to project handover has been proven time and again.